Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally!

So our current status is: safe and sound! It is Friday evening around 8pm for us which is around noon on Friday for you blog readers. The past three days have been an incredible blessing for our team. So I will share a day by day recording of what has happened in our trip so you may know what has been happening in this void of blogs.



Wednesday

This was our first day too meet up with the LIA staff and be introduced to their vision, mission, and goals. Dr. Yared w

2 comments:

  1. Hey Babe! I'm so happy to hear that you all are safe and sound! I wish that I knew what happened after Wed! It's been busy, but good here. Getting that class done :) Well, I hope that you guys continue to have an impact on the people you meet and continue to be safe. I love you!
    God Bless!
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering why this post got cut off?

    ReplyDelete